ProductCamp Speakers Want To:
- Connect with the Cincinnati Product Management community to build awareness about their personal brand or business
- Teach, guide, and mentor aspiring product managers
- Share personal experiences that others can learn from
- Lead interesting group discussions around a problem or set of problems
ProductCamp Attendees are interested in
- Figuring out how to communicate and promote products to the market
- Gathering VOC feedback to determine product market fit and roadmap development
- Methodologies and practices to drive innovative product brainstorming and design
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and developers to bring a product to life
What Makes For A Successful Talk?
- ProductCamp is an Unconference. No talk is guaranteed. Each one is voted on by the participants the morning of the conference and the talks with the most number of votes get to talk. Any talk that is not chosen, will be invited to talk at ProductTank at a future meetup event.
- See already submitted topics for 2018 and review past talks from the previous ProductCamp conferences.
- Explore different ways of engaging your audience, in addition to a typical presentation, such as a roundtable discussion, interactive workshop, panel discussion, product demonstration, and ask the expert.
- Write a blog post about your talk to share with the ProductCamp Cincy registered attendees to build awareness.
- Tell your friends about ProductCamp Cincy. The more attendees you bring, the more votes you will receive!