Thank you for being a part of ProductCamp Cincinnati! ProductCamp is an un-conference that relies on your active participation. Get ready to jump-in on Saturday, September 24, 2016.
1) How can I share my ProductCamp experiences?
Please tweet, blog, and share your experiences on Saturday and afterwards! Our Twitter handle is @pcampcincinnati and our event hashtag is #pcampcincy. To keep you connected, there will be free WiFi access throughout the day thanks to our host and sponsor, Paycor.
2) Who’s attending ProductCamp Cincinnati?
We have a great mix of nearly 200 innovators, product managers, marketers, designers, founders, researchers, CxOs, and engineers registered to participate: a diverse crowd from newcos and bigcos alike throughout our region.
3) What’s the schedule for ProductCamp?
The agenda is built in real-time Saturday morning through participant voting, but the schedule looks like this:
8:00-8:50 am // Show up, check in, vote, grab some coffee, strike up great conversations
9:00 am // We’ll say hi and explain what’s going to happen throughout the day with a small group exercise
9:40 am // Session 1
10:40 am // Session 2
11:30 am // Lunch and more great conversations
12:40 pm // Session 3
1:40 pm // Session 4
2:40 pm // "Session 5" aka farewell and happy hour
4) What time should I arrive?
Doors open at 8 am. We recommend checking in earlier than later so you can vote on the speaker talks and grab some fresh coffee. The agenda will officially kick-off in the Pavilion at 9 am.
5) How do I get to ProductCamp? Where do I park?
The event is hosted at Paycor’s headquarters at 4811 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45212. Ample free parking (for cars, motorcycles, scooters, and bikes) around the building.
6) Where should I go once I get to ProductCamp?
Walk inside the main entrance and straight to the Check In table; you’ll receive a name badge, a few supplies for the day (including one of the comfiest t-shirts around), and directions for the Vote Wall and coffee.
7) What should I wear?
ProductCamp Cincinnati is a casual event (it is Saturday, after all)...dress comfortably, and don't forget to pick up your free t-shirt!
8) What should I bring with me?
Bring a laptop/tablet/smartphone to see the online schedule, jot down important moments, and share your experiences on social media (#pcampcincy). Also your Eventbrite ticket, preferably on your phone. Oh, and you'll likely be meeting lots of new people: bring a few business cards to share!
9) Will WiFi be available?
Yes, free WiFi will be provided throughout the day, thanks to our hosting sponsor, Paycor.
10) I like to eat and drink coffee. How can ProductCamp Cincinnati help me?
You'll find fresh coffee in the morning and various lunch options in the early afternoon. Teas/coffee/water will be available throughout the day and we’ll definitely have some adult beverages on hand for "Session 5" (that's the happy hour).
11) Who’s speaking and how do I know which sessions to attend? Am I guaranteed a seat for the breakout sessions?
We’re thrilled to have a terrific lineup for ProductCamp Cincinnati. You can find a list of all potential speakers and sessions online (interested in speaking yourself? Sign up here!). Since ProductCamp is an un-conference, you'll vote on the sessions you want to hear when you check in, and the sessions with the best votes will be added to the agenda. Space for each breakout session will be on a first-come-first-served basis and will be limited to the capacity for each room.
12) What if session I voted for aren't added to the agenda?
We'll be asking any speakers that didn't make the ProductCamp agenda to potentially share their session at an upcoming PDMA meetup (so join that meetup group for updates!).
13) What if I can no longer attend ProductCamp but still have a ticket?
If you’re no longer able to attend, please free up your spot for someone on the waitlist!
- Go to http://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets
- After logging in, find ProductCamp Cincinnati under “Current Orders” and click View Order
- On the order detail page, click “Cancel Order”
14) I can’t find my ticket in my inbox. Where can I find it?
No tickets required - just be sure you're registered, then show up on Saturday, September 24 between 8:00 and 9:00 am.
15) I have a question that is not answered here. Who can I contact?
Please email us at email@example.com for further help or questions!